Every book is different and there are a whole host of elements that can go into your book. The process can be every bit as daunting as the decisions and considerations you'll need to make.
We are specialists in the entire publishing process. It may be daunting - but not with us.
Select the publishing option that you need for your book
1. I have a fiction/non fiction book that is ready to be published
2. I have a children’s book that needs to be illustrated
3. I have a children’s book that is illustrated but needs to be published
4. I have an manuscript that I would like to created and published on Kindle
Hasmark has the capability to do any level of editing, cover design, proof reading, layout in paperback & kindle, and publish.
Prices vary depending on the size of the book, # of words, level of editing required, if images, book formatting.
To set up a free Publishing consultation please contact us
Bestsellers is what we do. In fact, it separates us from the herd. It's no coincidence that 100% of authors who signed up with Hasmark to be bestsellers - were successful!
As an author, being a bestseller adds significantly to your authority and credibility.
1. We know how to Publish Your Bestseller.
2. We can provide support for your bestseller campaign with the following:
• An incredible tool that will keep you on track to be ready for the day you will become a Bestselling author
• Tips on how to gain support to market your book to other networks
• Pricing includes a book sales page that is attractive for consumers
• Bonus gift page and preview page to entice consumers to buy on the day of your launch
• Sample of copy provided for you to be (or we can write it for you at an additional charge)
• Tips on how to track your bestseller rankings (we can track for you)
If you wish to engage Hasmark to create your bestseller now is the time for you to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get started on making your dream a reality.
We have experiences in all areas of getting your book written to published to getting on the Bestseller list, even
creating an appealing website or sales page for you and/or your business
1. Cover design– up to 3 designs to choose from
• For a print book – includes design for front and back cover and in template
• For an ebook – front cover only
2. Proofreading is checking that the book is ready to be published; to ensure the message is
clear and concise
and the book is written specifically to the target audience. We're making sure all the parts are in place and in
the proper order and any remaining spelling or punctuation errors have been corrected.
• Level I Edit: We're looking for accuracy, clarity and consistency in a manuscript.
punctuation and basic sentence structure are check at this stage.
• Level II Edit: Besides checking spelling, punctuation and sentence structure the
editor looks for
content flow, language, style and presentation of the manuscript - keeping in mind the book's intended
purpose and audience.
• Level III Edit: This level of editing is particularly suitable for authors looking
for more help with
polishing their manuscript. Not to be confused with ghostwriting, at this level the editor will likely
perform extensive rewriting, content additions, deletions and manuscript-surgery. You can write a
wonderful book even if English is not your first language or your writing skills are not strong.
4. Ghostwriting: In order to properly write your book, a ghost writer will need to interview you about your
subject matter and back-and-forth communication will be required. Even so, this process still saves you a lot of
5. Book Formatting
• PDF version of your book edited and formatted
• Hard cover formatting
• Paperback formatting
• Kindle formatting
6. Publication of your book
• Your book is all done and now you ned support uploading and releasing for publication
7. Illustrations for your children’s books
• Beautiful Illustrations for books targeted for children aged 0 to infinity.
• Illustrations can be designed specifically for the characters in your book.
8. Creating an activity book for as a gift
• Want a fun, free gift for the youngsters? It can be printed and provided for great entertainment
• Are you publishing a children’s book and looking for just the right gift to engage the kids, consider creating an activity book to accompany your book.
9. Marketing you, as an Author
To set up a free Publishing consultation please contact us
2. When you work with Hasmark and our App development partner for designing and developing your IOS app you get a number of benefits: access to experienced and skilled iPhone app developers; an affordable pricing scheme; access to an associate project manager; and complete control over your project.
As an author should I have a website? Absolutely YES!
People may offer different reasons for having a website, but at the top of the list is ‘to make money’. Your author-website is a marketing tool. Marketing is how you get known. Selling is how you get paid. Your author-site is your connection to the world and can have many elements.
First and foremost, your website should look professional
For more detail check out https://hasmarkpublishing.com/authorsite
To receive your personalized and informative Proposal please send an email to email@example.com or fill in the contact form.
Why does my book need it’s own Sales page?
Well, to make money. You obviously make money by selling your book but you can also create a lasting relationship with the buyer that will translate into future sales. And that’s called ‘good marketing’.
For more detail check out https://hasmarkpublishing.com/book-sales-page and receive a free report (Top Ten Must-Haves' For Your Book's Killer Sale Page’) (this should require a sign up for our newsletter)
To receive your personalized and informative Proposal please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form
Dealing with Fear and Anxiety of publishing my book
First of all, you're not alone. You wouldn't be human if you didn't feel some fear at some point.
We hear it all the time, "As I get closer to completing my book, the fear holds me back or slows me down from completing it."
Your book is an expression of you and every artist has felt the anxiety of putting it out there for the world to see. What if they don't like it? What if they don't understand it?
To address this, we have put together a special report 'Fear Factor - Crashing Through the Terror Barrier'. This report features real people who struggled with the exact same issues when writing and publishing their books. You can have it right now, free of charge, with no strings attached.
We sincerely hope this helps you draw courage and tenacity to complete your project. Those whose stories are featured in this document, wish you the same. Please enjoy complete success in your journey.
Click Here to Download - Fear Factor - Crashing Through the Terror Barrier
Request your free publishing consultation
Fill out the form below and we will get right back to you.