Complete book publishing and marketing services to help passion-driven authors connect with Readers’ hearts and souls while leaving a legacy.
We bring a diverse and international wealth of Publishing, Marketing, and Branding knowledge & experience to you. Our goal is to shine a light on your book and create the legacy you have dreamed about.”
Our record speaks for itself – we have helped thousands of authors realize their dream of becoming a bestselling, published author!
Over the past 14 or more years we have heard your concerns, heard your needs, listened and created and made dreams become reality. The legacies we have created with publishing a book for an 8 year old to working with an 83 year old to create his first bestseller.
And the best news of all is that we listened to each and every one of you and we created and refined and learned. We are a true “full service provider” and for the first time in our history we are bringing you an incredible program that was created by a New York times Bestseller, Peggy McColl, and enhanced by the experience of the Hasmark Publishing team of experts.
Our goal, our purpose and our promise is that we will be with you throughout your journey and we will do what it takes to make it the most memorable and fun experience of your life.
The Hasmark Story
HASMARK SERVICES CORP, also known as Hasmark Publishing International began when Peggy McColl, (Judy O’Beirn’s Sister), hired Hasmark to support many of her authors, as well as Hay House, to bring authors onto the Bestseller lists. Judy, Jenn and team spent the first couple of years working part time, under Peggy’s tutelage.
- 2007 – Peggy McColl hires Judy to do the very first Bestseller campaign for Hay House Publishing’s author Immaculee Ilibagiza, author of Left to Tell. Hasmark is hired for The Passion Test by Janet & Chris Atwood and becomes a New York Times bestseller.
- 2008 – Hay House Publishing hires Judy and Team to bring authors to the Amazon and New York Times Bestsellers lists. First full time employee, Jenn Gibson, is hired.
- 2009 – Company is formally Incorporated and the name “Hasmark Services Corp” is established. Hasmark works with well known Publishing firms around the world bringing many authors and books to the Bestseller lists including Hay House Publishing, Harper Collins, Random House and Wiley.
- 2010 – Publisher Harper Collins hires Hasmark to market Deepak Chopra’s book Muhammad to the New York Times Bestseller list .
- 2011 – Hasmark is hired by Harper Collins to bring The Shadow Effect authored by Debbie Ford, Deepak Chopra and Marianne Williamson, and reaches the New York Times Bestseller list.
- 2012 – Unwavering Strength book idea comes to fruition to honour Judy’s late husband. The next 2 years are spent gathering stories and subsequently publishing 3 books in the series.
- 2013 – 2014 – Barbara Marx Hubbard, Jack Canfield & William Gladstone, Jerry & Esther Hicks, Gregg Braden, are some of the authors that Hasmark is honored to market and put on the various International and NY Times Bestseller lists. Our very first Hasmark Publishing client signs on Banafsheh Akhlaghi with her book Beautiful Reminders:Anew. Unwavering Strength Vol. 1 book is launched and reaches International Bestseller status.
- 2015 – Judy is introduced to Leanne Sexton who runs Touch a Heart, a community initiative that helps those less fortunate with material items needed, such as food, shelter, furniture and clothes.
- 2016 – Unwavering Strength Vol. 2 book in series and U.S. Journal are launched and become International Bestsellers. Anne Karklins, a very talented Graphic Designer joins the Hasmark team and creates beautiful book covers and takes over the interior layout of books. Judy receives a call from Pashmina P while she is on the beach, to bring The Cappuccino Chronicles to life.
- 2017 – The call comes from Shine Through the Rain Foundation and sparks the idea that started the Literary Fairies, which eventually becomes Hearts to be Heard
- 2018 – Our first young author, Marissa Gibson, signs on, with support from Hearts to be Heard and becomes the first “children’s author” to be published by Hasmark and achieves International Bestseller status.
- 2019 – Hasmark reaches a milestone 10 years in business. Pashmina P and Judy O’Beirn bring together synergies to create the first International Branch of Hasmark Publishing, opening their virtual doors in Asia and Canada.
- October 17, 2019 – We celebrate and honour each and every one of you who trusted us to allow us to give birth to your “book baby”. Our 1st Award of Excellence recipient is Pashmina P.
- 2020 – HPI is now branded and brings another incredible soul to the family with Danielle Martins who becomes the Portugese Liaison – thus opening the 3rd virtual global branch. Danielle also joins as the Branding Manager. Our 2nd annual Award of Excellence recipient is Steve Lowell & Ann Collins
- 2021 – The birth of the Hasmark Publishing APP and officially be 1st Publisher globally to implement Augmented Reality in our books. Kelly joined us formally as “Media Marketing Consultant”. This years annual award of Excellence recipients are Kathleen Cameron and Mark Wilkinson.
- 2022 – Introduction of the Complete Author Program which saw Hasmark Publishing partner with NY Times bestselling author Peggy McColl, our very first program, and it is only the beginning. Our 4th annual Award of Excellence recipients are Angelica Robles, Jacquelyn Thomas, George Jerjian, Pauline Rohdich, David Grodski and Michael Santana.